Monday 10 December 2012

Altered Wooden Box "Merry Christmas"

Hello friends :-) doing a quick post today... I'd like to share another swap project I made for my friend who loves "Shabby Chic" that she asked for a Shabby Chic Christmas :-) So I alter a wooden box as that was one of the projects we agreed on making.
I used a whole bunch of stuff here so I'll let the picture speak for itself lol... and I'll try my best to list the items below.



Embellishments:

Wild Orchid Crafts - Gardenias and Cherry Blossoms
Tim Holtz - Reindeer die
Sizzix - Framelits
Melissa Frances - Retro Ornament Die Cuts
Inkadinkado Stamps
Others - trims, pearl sprays, paper flowers, raffia, bling and Christmas tree ornament from my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please leave a comment or if you have any questions. More swap projects to follow :-)
~STEFF~

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so gorgeous, Steff! I think you're doing a bit better at posting on your blog! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~