Friday 22 March 2013

"Happy Easter" card share...

Hello spring and friends who desperately awaited spring arrival, to hear the birds singing in the beautiful weather... and for those of you who still have snow, don't worry it'll all be gone soon... I've sent in a pray asking our Lord to send the spring experience your way ;-)

So today is the last day of school for 2 weeks of Easter holiday!!! Yay!!! Last night I made a card with a stamp I had for over a year but didn't use it because one, I didn't have any coloring tools and two, even if I did... I didn't know how to color lol... But most of that is behind me (most because I'm still learning how to color). The stamp is an Easter Bunny with eggs that I got from a dear friend who always feed my stamp addictions :-) Thanks! 

I am entering this card into my second challenge over at a Die for a SKETCH challenge #10. I had so much fun on my last challenge there and had to come back to play again, thanks guys :-)

 The dies used: Spellbinders Beaded Ovals, Lattice Borders and Ribbon Banner
For the papers: PTI "Friends 'Til the End" 
EK Success rolled flower punch (used as a border)
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch



So here is my colored stamp image, I used Prismacolor pencils... how did I do? I don't know a thing about shading/shadowing etc. I just color lol... I've paper piece the eggs using the designer paper and added cute tiny pom pom trims, also finished the inside with the paper line. 

Thank you once again for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
HAPPY EASTER  :-)

~STEFF~

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Steff!! WOOHOO for your first coloring project! I have to tell you it's very addicting...just like everything else! lol
    YAY for your Top 3 win! I'm so glad you've linked up with us again at A Die for a Sketch!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steff, Such a lovely card and the image is so cute. Thanks foor joining us at a Die for a Sketch. Hope to see you next time too. Ilonka DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Steff, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments.
    Love your cute, easter bunny card and your colouring is great. You will be hooked now :-)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steff Lovely card! I love that image! Such sweet colours too. Thanks for sharing this with us at a Die for a Sketch! Hugs Willie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet bunny and I love how your adorned around him. Your card colors are pretty too. Thank you for Joining us at A Die For A Sketch.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! It is a brilliant hobby we share! Thanks for sharing at A Die for a Sketch and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bunny! Love the card and the easter-feeling you bring us with this card. Thank you for joining us at A die for a Sketch.

    Hugs marjolein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~