Monday 29 July 2013

Happy Birthday card

Happy Monday my friends :-) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Just a quick post to share a card I made over a week ago, I'm making cards to have ready for whatever moments :-)

 White cardstock for my base and the beautiful designer paper is Kaisercraft Lilac Avenue collection (love), I used EK Success border punch to give that pretty deep scallop edge. Also, on the side of the white cardstosck I used another EK Success punch, so pretty! I made another fabric flower using Sizzix Layers #5 die.
 


I love all the purple and lilac on this card :-0

Thanks for stopping by and leaving sweet comments, always appreciated!

~Steff~

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Steff! The purple is fabulous, and your flower is gorgeous! I love the cameo too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card !!! Love colour combo, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~