Monday 7 October 2013

"Special" Faux Book Box & Mini Album

Hello friends :-)
 
 
I'm here once again with another mini album and I created a faux book box to house it. This entire project was created using the beautiful papers from Prima Rondelle collection, one of my favs because of the colors and the Hummingbird :-)
 
I Apologize in advance for the over flow of pics...
 
Front cover of Faux Book Box

 
Abum showing inside
 
Front cover of Mini Album
 
Mini Album pages...







 
Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon :-)
 
~Steff~
 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderfu and sweet albuml!!! Love this Prima papers, butterflies and all embellishments, hugs Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~