Saturday 5 April 2014

Large Double Dresser - Cynthialoowho DT

Happy Saturday everyone :-)
 
Hoping you are enjoying your weekend so far...
 
I would like to share with you a "Large Double Dresser" that I created as a DT project for Cynthialoowho using her templates that you can find HERE just scroll down the page and click on the design that interests you :-) They are really easy to assemble and she even has Ustream classes on Wednesdays to show you how to assemble them. All the links to her social networks and Ustream are on her home page on the right.
 
Here is my creation using the temeplate...
 

 
I used medium weight chipboard and distress the edges with Tim Holtz Distress paint daber, then cover all panels with Prima Romantique paper line. Cereal boxes were used to make the drawers and for the drawer pulls, I used some acyrilc beads from a braclet which had some head pins already in them. So I just punch a hole in the center of the drawer and place the pins through and loop it on the inside of the draw, so when you pull on the bead it opens the drawer without pulling the pin back through the hole :-) For extra flair I added beautiful metal filigrees from Butterbees Scrap as a decor on each drawer.
This dresser measures; 7 1/2" tall by 10" wide

 
I am using this dresser as an Embellishment center, so I made a label/sign on the top using Spellbinders die "Timeless Rectangles", added some flower blooms from recollection and a gorgeous handmade butterfly from Reneabouquets 

 
I have also added another butterfly from Spellbinders die "Les Papillion two" on the opposite side of the dresser. Flowers from Wild Orchis Crafts and Prima.

 
Side view showing the depth of the dresser 5" deep.

I hope you like what I've created and please go check out the templates, they are reasonable and you can create form 3D projects to unique shape mini albums :-)

Thanks for stopping by and talk to you all soon :-)

~Steff~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steff you did a wonderful job. This turned out so...nice. It is beautiful!
    Tracey J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could this be any more amazing? It's gorgeous! Loved your YouTube showing it off, too, Steff. Gorgeous inking and pretty drawer pulls - so many pretty details! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning !!!! Beautiful colors and details !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~