Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's June 1 Reveal.
This month FIVE new stamp sets are being introduced. Until June 3, the sets are 20% off their regular price. The Camera Life rubber stamp set is available on Cling Mounted Rubber, as a digital image, and is also included in Jazzy Jill's Technique Video for the month.
The sets are:
Cruisin' Digital Stamp Set #Digi629 contains all the cars & trucks, including a VW Beetle #Digi629.2
On June 3 five winners will be selected from the comments left on the designers' blogs listed below. Each winner will receive a new stamp set, and the choice of one embossing powder and glitter to go with their new set.
The new SNS Creative Challenges also begins today, with lots of prizes and recognition badges.
The winners of the blog hop will be announced on June 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs:
Steff Munnings (me)
I have challenged myself by choosing Vintage Pickup #628 stamp set, as I struggle with creating masculine cards! Let me know how I did :-0
I find it hard to embellish masculine cards but using SNS technique Chunky and Mixed Media Embossing Powder I've created my own :-)
1. Kraft card base measure 5 ½ x 4 ¼ also known as A2
2. Layer designer paper Cartographer cut smaller than card base.
3. Stamp with Versamark and heat embossed Vintage Pickup with BlackDetail embossing powder, then color image using Prismacolor Pencils. Distress area around the image and the edges of paper using Tim Holtz’s Vintage Photo distress ink. For a more distressed and vintage look, using finger as tool touch your Versamark stamp pad and touch randomly around the image, sprinkle and heat emboss using Copper Flame embossing powder.
4. Layer your image with a layer with black CS then Kraft CS.
5. Tie a few Burlap strings/Twine around your image layers at the top, then pop up with 3D foam Square.
6. Stamp and heat embossed sentiments from Vintage Pickup stamp set on Kraft CS, cut in shape of a fishtail banner. Add a layer using Burlap CS from Recollection. Pop up bottom edge of banner only, as the top edge will sit on the image pop up layers.
7. Using chipboard diecut 3 Tim Holtz Gears, heat emboss them using Copper Flame embossing powder for a rustic vintage look. Adhere one on the sentiment banner and two one the burlap/twine string at the top of image.
Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to stop on over to my other team mates and check out their beautiful creations :-)