Hi bloggers :-)
Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's July 1 Reveal.
This month EIGHT new stamp sets are being introduced. Until July 3, the sets are 20% off their regular price. The darling "Under the Mistletoe" rubber stamp set #556 is available on Cling Mounted Rubber, as a digital image, and is also included in This Month's Technique Video.
The sets are:
A Savior #637 - (digital available)
On July 3 one Grand-Prize Winner will be selected from the comments left on the designers' blogs listed below. The Grand Prize Winner will receive their choice of:
1) all the new rubber stamp sets
2) all the new digital stamps and digital stamp sets.
The new SNS Creative Challenges also begins today, with lots of prizes and recognition badges.
The winner of the blog hop will be announced on July 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs:
Here I used Winter Stream #601 stamp set on my easel shape card.
Here is what I did...
1. From white cardstock cut card base using Spellbinders die Grand Labels Twenty Three to create Easel Card.
2. From blue cardstock die cut two pieces from smaller size SB die and dry emboss using Dots Cuttle Bug folder and adhere one to card front and other to card inside.
3. Die cut a smaller size from SB die using the white cardstock, stamp image from Winter Stream with Black Momento ink and color with Prisma Premier Color pencils. Pop up with Dimensional tape.
4. Use Dimensional Glue and Twinkling Clouds on top of the stone, branches and Poinsettia for a realistic look.
5. Use Moonrise Glitter Tinsel on icicle and water stream.
6. Stamp sentiment from Winter Stream using Black Momento ink on white CS, cut a partial of the SB die cut and emboss using embossing folder. Adhere to the inside of card.
7. Embellished with Poinsettias and dew drops.