Friday 20 February 2015

Valentine's Inspired Mini Album

Hi everyone :-)
Yes I am making an effort to show my blog some much needed LOVE and "thank you" all for hanging in there!
So I made this mini album and I plan on putting special fun photos of hubby and I with journaling of those moments :-)
I am thinking of printing the photos in black and white as to not have too many colors... what do you think???

I made my first "shaker" element and oh it was fun! The white frame and other designs like the roses, flourishes and corners you'll see throughout the pages were made with homemade texture paste and stencils from Prima and The Crafter's Workshop.



 I have a mini tutorial of how I made that "mini coin envelope" (pink/white with banner my love)                                           above____^ HERE 
It's another way of looking at your dies to create something different than it was meant for :-)










This mini was made using Heidi Swapp wooden album (consist of wood front/back covers and 6 white card stock inserts).

Thanks so much for stopping by and I appreciate your time spent here :-)

~Steff~


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mini Steff! Yes, I think black and white photos would be perfect.
    Tracey J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~