Saturday 25 April 2015

Mother's Day Gift Set

Hi crafty friends :-) 

Hoping you had a lovely Saturday (well at least better than mines ha!) 

So we know whats right around the corner... yes Mother's Day! Time is moving too fast, where is the "pause" button! 

I created a card and a gift bag mini album as a gift set using a kit from "Becca Feeken" kit club (no longer running). I had the kit well over a year now! I KNOW RIGHT?!?! lol... 

These are totally inspired by Becca. 


The theme for this kit was about Postage. Justrite Stamps and coordinating Spellbinder's Dies set was designed by Becca as well.


Gift Bag Mini Album, so cute, quick and easy to put together! 


Front and back covers made with the gift bag and chip boards.


Pocket pages with tags inserts.

Thanks so much for looking and leaving lovely comments :-) 

Thanks Kathryne for my lovely Watermark (I love it!) and thanks Nancy for the recommendation.

~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~