Wednesday 25 November 2015

Season's Greetings Christmas Card

Hi everyone :-) 

I would like to share a winter scene Christmas card that I made for Where Ideas Bloom using the same Spellbinders die I use last week on my handmade ornament. This time I used the whole diecut and of course products from the shop like these floral sprayssequins and sookwang tape


FYI - to make intricate die cuts dimensional, just die cut another layer from fun foam - it cuts like butter even thin dies can cut it. It might not look like its cut all the way through but it did... just push out the cut pieces with your fingers :-)


Thanks for visiting me today :-) 

~Steff~ 

1 comment:

  1. Wow beautiful in just white! I love the layering and the embossing! Tfs Gr Brigitta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~