Thursday 29 December 2011

Altered Chiboard Frames

Hi everyone... so I have been waiting for like five (5) years for the perfect picture frames to house 2 lovely pictures my hubby and I took on a Cruise in 2006! I told you it was five years ago lol... Anyways so, well i guess I had to make them myself! So i did, using the large chipboard diecuts frames and some embellishments my YT friend "Tere" sent me, Thanks Tere :-)

 For the inner frame I painted it with FolkArt 'Extreme Glitter' Black Acrylic Paint and it's really glittery in person, I love it. The outer frame I cover with DCWV Glitter Stack (are you getting the feeling I love glitters hehe)...


 Here I embellished the top corner with this large sparkly pink double layer butterfly that I had in my stash for a while and I have them in all the colors I could find.

 This is a chipboard heart that I just absolutely love, painted with white paint, distress the edges with TH Spun Sugar distress ink. I glittered the inside center of the heart and decorated the edges with Silver Liquid Pearls love it!

 I painted the flowers some layer pink, some white and added 2 handmade FIMO Clay embellishments layered on top of each other for the flower centers.

At the bottom right corner of both picture frames, I frame off the title of the event with 2 handmade FIMO Clay embellishments flourishes. They are really pretty, I can see myself making a ton of clay embellishments.

 This frame is for my hubby picture.

 Top corner is adorned with handmade FIMO Clay heart embellishment, layered on top of large key and heart diecuts.

 I love this TH Bird and Cage, I painted it white and distress the edges and also added Silver Liquid Pearls.

These are the frames with our pictures in them.

 Thanks everyone for looking and please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think :-) Until next time... Take care.
*Steff*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~