Thursday 5 January 2012

Picture Frame Banners

Happy New Year everyone!!! I take it everyone had a wonderful time with that special someone, friends or like me strictly with the family lol... whomever you chose to spend it with I hope you all had a blast!

My first projects for the new year are two beautiful wall hanging Picture frame banners that I made for couple of my friends. Both frames were made from chipboard diecuts that my good friend 'Tere' her youtube name is "paprluvr" gave to me, Thanks Tere :-)

My first friend love butterflies like myself so that was so easy and fun to create, the other friend well not so easy because she love Elephants!!! I was like whaaat lol... I don't have any embellishments or paper or anything elephant related BUT then I remember I have a Cricut 'Create a Critter' Cartridge and woohoo save the day lol... so here they are and I hope you like them as much as my friends did :-)







Thanks for looking everyone and please leave a comment :-)
**Steff**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~