Thursday 7 August 2014

"Gorgeous" Canvas

Hi there bloggers :-)
 
 
I would like to share with you a 6x6 canvas that I altered for my GDT spot for ReneaBouquets and you can also find her on Etsy . Renea makes absolutely gorgeous "Handcrafted" Butterflies and they are amazing when you see them in person.
So I have created my canvas which was inspired by the gorgeous butterflies, which by the way are called "Patina butterflies".
 


 
For my background I used Prima stencil and homemade texture paste for the waves and the sentiment. Then sprayed with some Lindys Stamp Gang mist and ink the edges with Tim Holtz "Broken China" distress ink. Stamp Prima's Bloom girl with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color her with water color pencils (thanks again my friend!) Added pearls and Sparkle N Sprinkle Teal Velveteen glitter to the flowers in her hair to finish her off.
 
She's looking at the butterflies and thinking "Gorgeous" :-) The butterflies trails are made with Martha Stewart mold and top off with Sparkle N Sprinkle Luau Green glitter.
 
I really enjoyed creating this canvas and the butterflies made creating effortless :-) Check out Renea's awesome store, she has so much more than butterflies.
 
~Steff~

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and tropical, Steff! I love what you have done with the canvas in the way of texture, and those marvelous colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~