Tuesday 12 August 2014

Prom 2014 Camera Mini Album

Hello bloggers :-)
Say "cheese"!
 
 
I was commissioned for this Prom mini album and was so happy with the turn out that I want to make another one lol... I decided to used the Sizzix Ellison large Camera Die mini album because I though it was cool for a teenager. It was gifted to me by my dear friend "Tere" thank you!
I ask the mom what color was her daughter's dress and she showed me a picture and I made a dressform (in the lens) inspired by the her dress - love it!
 
So enough chattering and let me overwhelm you with photos - sorry! LOL...
 






Small camera die cut inside are from Tim Holtz camera die, it's not completely adhere... she can slip a photo inside.
 









 
The papers are from DCWV "The Lace and Linen" stack. Embellishements are from Prima and Journaling cards are Prima's Rondelle collection.
 
Thanks for stopping by, really appreciate it!
 
~Steff~

 


2 comments:

  1. what a great project to commemorate prom night! Beautiful details and embellies, Steff! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so pretty! Beautiful job Steff!
    Tracey J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~