Wednesday 20 May 2015

I "Heart' You with Where Ideas Bloom

Hello my crafty friends :-) 

Hope you are all doing well. 

So today is my first design team project for Where Ideas Bloom online craft store and it's also my turn on their blog. I altered a wooden sentiment and picture frame from Where Ideas Bloom. This frame was so easy to alter, you can choose to paint it or paper piece as I have done here. 


Also I altered the MDF wood sentiment "I heart You" using Memento Markers to color in the words and some glitters to accentuate the heart. You can better see the glitters here around the heart and the bow also from Where Ideas Bloom

Maroon, Orange and small Vintage White Flowers from Where Ideas Bloom


This was a fun and super easy project to create. I'd appreciate if you visit Where Ideas Bloom store and take a look around, keep in mind products are added constantly. 

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment ;-)

~Steff~

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~