Tuesday 12 May 2015

"Where Ideas Bloom" Shop is OPEN and meet the DT!!!

Hello crafty friends :-) 

I don't have a project to share today but I have GREAT NEWS!!! 

I've made a Design Team for...

Introducing Where Ideas Bloom is open for business and I would really appreciate if you go check out all the yummy crafty goodies in store!!! 

Also here is the talented Design Team that will be showing all the awesome products from the WIB store, so please go and follow their blogs (they would appreciate it, I'm sure!) 







Estephany "Steff" - HERE! :-) 


Looking forward to sharing my projects and hopefully inspire you to try these craft goodies from the show :-) 

Thanks for visiting today! 
~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~