Wednesday 10 June 2015

Happy House - WIB

Hello crafty friends :-) 

It's "hump day" aka Wednesday! So it's my turn on Where Ideas Bloom blog and looky here what I made...
MY FIRST SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT EEK!!! It's been a personal goal of mine for 3 years! 

Ok, so the MDF wood word piece "Happy House" from WIB store was screaming layout so I was kinda forced to face my fears lol... but so happy I did :-) I have a tutorial video showing the process of altering the wood piece and putting the layout together HERE please check it out.










Thanks for visiting me and hope you visit WIB store ;-) 

~Steff~

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Steff. It's so pretty!. I too have never done a layout. One day perhaps.

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~