Tuesday 23 June 2015

Use Your Stamps Monday #2 and #3

Morning crafty friends :-) 

Ok so I know it's not "Monday" I had a frustrating day with technology yesterday and when I got things sorted out and working... all I wanted to do was walk away from the computer lol... hence why this is going up "Tuesday" UGH! Better late than never :-) 

So because I forgot last week post yikes (getting old?) we are going to double it! 

"Use Your Stamps Monday" is a personal challenge I have with myself to use them more often but I welcome you to join me. Check out my YouTube channel HERE 

Last week 2 birthday shaped cards using Spellbinders "Beaded Square" Dies.




This week I did wedding cards using Spellbinders "Floral Labels Four" embossing folder and "Labels Four" dies. 



Ok, so we are all caught up LOL... 

Thanks for visiting me and see you tomorrow :-0 

~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~