Wednesday 30 September 2015

Box Pop Up Card

Hello bloggers :-)
It's my turn on Where Ideas Bloom blog...

Today I'd like to share my very first Box Pop Up Card and I have to say it was easy and fun to create! 

I created a garden scenery which was easy to do with beautiful Forget Me Not and Pink Flower Spray from the store. Of course to adhere my pretty paper to my bard base I used double sided Sookwang Tape



The large paper flowers were cut out from the DCWV Midnight Berry paper pad which I also used for my entire card.




Thanks so much for stopping by today :-) 

~Steff~

2 comments:

  1. Well, this gorgeous project of yours gets a HOKEY DINAH! It's absolutely stunning, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steff this is such a beautiful card!! Loving......this card!
    Tracey J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~