Monday 5 October 2015

"Use Your Stamps Monday" #18

Hello crafty peeps :-)

Today is "Use Your Stamps Monday" an ongoing monthly challenge I've created to get us to use our stamps more and you can find out how to play along HERE.

Okay, so I am soooo in the Christmas card making kick lol... hopefully you guys won't get bored -_-

I have made 4 cards similar in pairs, might be a switch around in colors and or embellishments but the designs are similar.

First pair



Inside


With bling Berries instead of satin bow...

Second pair



Inside

Different color scheme
 Look at that Luau Green glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle.


Thanks for visiting today and hope you head over to my YT channel :-)

~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~