Wednesday 7 October 2015

I LOVE U Tree

Good morning :-) 

Hoping your day has been going good so far...

I am here to share a cute 6x6 flat panel canvas I altered, by creating an outdoor scenery with the main focus of the adorable I Love U Tree MDF wood laser cut. I love the images of the birds singing, tiny bird house hanging from the tree and the window cut out in the tree. I colored it using copics alcohol markers which works very well on the MDF wood. For my canvas background, I used gelatos to create the sky, copics for the grass and made the dimensional tree using a small brown paper bag :-) 


We have a SALE going on until October 10th, 2015 Don't miss it!!! 




Thanks for visiting me today :-) 

~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~