Hello bloggers :-)
It's that time again...
Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's August 1 Reveal.
This month SIX new stamp sets are being introduced. These sets are 20% off their regular price, until August 3rd. All the sets are available on Cling Mounted Rubber and as a digital image. The Sunflower, set #643 is the stamp set featured in This Month's Technique Video.
The sets are:
On August 3rd, one Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the comments left on the designers' blogs listed below. The Grand Prize Winner will receive their choice of:
1) all SIX of the new rubber stamp sets
2) all the new digital stamps and digital stamp sets.
The new SNS Creative Challenges also begins today, with lots of prizes and recognition badges.
The winner of the blog hop will be announced on August 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs:
Don't forget to leave a comment with each Designer to be eligible for the Grand Prize. We love reading your comments and hope we have inspired you as well. If you absolutely can not leave a comment for some reason, please email email@example.com with your comment and the name of the blog or Designer you are commenting about.
We hope you enjoy the New Reveals as much as we do!
Wonder which Designer contains the Grand Prize this month?
For my card I used Pilgrim Thanksgiving Stamp set and I love it :-)
Absolutely love this image sitting on the Burlap background!
The font is lovely and the Black Detail embossing powder... Perfect!
Little touches of glitters made it dimensional.
How I created it:
1. Cut card base at 5” x 5” from Kraft stock, adhere layer of designer paper cut at 4.75” x 4.5” with Tear-ific Tape.
2. Die cut using the largest SB labels two die from Burlap Paper. Using that same die trace the outside edge on kraft paper and cut with scissors, this is to give your burlap die cut a matting with the same shape. Adhere again with Tear-ific Tape.
3. Using dimensional foam tape to adhere the die cut layers to card base, leaving space at the top for embellishments.
4. Stamp, color with water color pencils and fussy cut image from Pilgrim Thanksgiving. Add a touch of Fire Engine Red glitters to the apples and Autumn Medley glitters to the Turkey tail feathers.
5. Stamp using VersaMark ink pad and heat embossed sentiment from Pilgrim Thanksgiving stamp set using Black Detail embossing powder on Kraft cardstock.
6. Adhere both fussy cut image and sentiment on the Burlap die cut using Fabri-tac glue.
- Die cut Dainty Bow from Burlap Paper and add acrylic apple button as bow center. Adhere top center of card.
Thank you for playing along and check out the other designers awesome projects!