Hi bloggers :-)
Steff here with a card share featuring Sparkle N Sprinkle Daisies stamp set which is so pretty with all its swirls.
Absolutley LOVE all the sparkle from the embossing powder and glitters!
More close up :-)
What I did:
1. Choose three sizes from SB Grand Labels Four dies. From the pink cardstock cut your card base using the largest of the three sizes chosen and the smallest for the image. Die cut the white cardstock using the middle size die for the image matting.
2. On the smaller pink die cut, using VersaMark embossing ink pad, stamp and heat embossed Daisies with Mulberry Star embossing powder.
3. Color in flowers and daisies using Dimensional Glue with Daisy, Cloud Nine and LuauGreen glitters.
4. Adhere pink cardstock with image to white cardstock for a contrasting layer. Next adhere to the pink card base using dimensional foam tape.
5. Stamp sentiment with Versa Magic “Midnight Black” ink. Choose an appropriate size SB labels four die cut to fit sentiment from Daisies stamp set. Adhere to card front using dimensional foam tape.
6. Accent each layer of card using Ranger’s Liquid Pearl in colors white and pink.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you give these glitters and embossing powders a try :-)