Hi there :-)
It's never too early to think and plan Christmas cards for our love ones, so I have a beautiful stamp set to share with you for inspiration.
Card created using A Savior stamp set #00-637P5
The image sits on Vellum which I love.
See the beautiful Cloud Nine glitter!
Love this Super Thick White embossing powder!
Lovely message from A Savior stamp set.
How I created it:
1. Cut white cardstock measuring 5”x5.75” and scored at 2.75” Your card front panel will be shorter than your back panel.
2. On a strip of white cardstock punch border using Martha Stewart’s Floral Vine punch and adhere to the front panel with the border edge positioned off the card front panel.
3. Using Tear-ific Tape and Cloud Nine glitter to create a glitter background as shown in the SNS “Amazing Striped Backgrounds” Technique on the card front.
5. Cut two frames from white cardstock using Tim Holtz Vintage Cabinet Die/Movers and Shapers, heat embossed front frame with VersaMark ink pad and Super Thick White embossing powder.
6. Cut Vintage Cabinet die from Vellum, stamp and heat embossed image from “A Savior” stamp set using Black Detail embossing powder. Color image with Kimberly Water Color Pencils and then adhere between both frames. Adhere frame top center of card front.
7. Using Brushable glue and Cloud Nine glitter to accent the Halos in the image and Glodenrod glitter for the star.
8. Stamp and heat embossed sentiment with Black Detail on white cardstock fashioned in a fishtail ribbon and accent both ends with flatback pearls.
9. Stamp message from “A Savior” stamp set inside card using VersaMagic Midnight Black.
I hope you were inspired to give this stamp set a try and also the fun glitters and embossing powders used :-)
**Thank you my dear friend for Watercolor Pencils ;-)
Until next time...